Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Have a Blog?


I have been MIA lately, I know!  No blogs, no email responses, no returned phone calls--sorry all!  Between school (mostly school) and work, I have been working hard trying to stay on top of things, and that hasn't left much time for anything else.  The past couple weeks have been particularly intense, with a presentation last Wednesday on Models of Ethnopolitical Conflict, Mediation Training all this weekend, and another 2 hour presentation coming up on Thursday on the conflict and peace process in Sierra Leone.  It's good stuff and valuable learning, but quite time-consuming!  So, for a taste of what my life is like these days, you can watch this mini-documentary on The Sierra Leone Civil War.  I'll be swimming in West Africa until Feb 12!

No comments: