Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peace Paradigms: DONE!


It's that time of the semester... the time when you conspicuously do not see grad students out on the weekends, and plans for social events are always accompanied by the caviat 'after the term paper/presentation/final.'  But today marks a significant day.  I turned in my paper for Peace Paradigms--the LAST assignment due in that class--meaning I have officially finished the work for my first grad school course!  This past week has been non-stop (well, in many ways, the past month has been non-stop), but today is a happy day.  I get a breather now.

Tonight I have my presentation in my Quant class (I was quite stressed that it was on the same day my term paper was due, but now that I've dealt with that, it's nice that the work is done!), and then I will be able to relax a bit this week.  The bulk of this semester's work is done.  One more term paper (not nearly as much work as the last one), one more book to read, a short reaction paper, and a final, and on December 9th, I will be celebrating the END of the semester.

Peace Paradigms: check.  One class down, two more to go... :-)

No comments: