Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5 Frequent Failures



So I have never tried posting a YouTube video to my blog before.  Hopefully I'll get better at it with time!  Anyway, I thought I would take this opportunity to announce that Derek, Becky, Rory, Stephanie and I have stared our own YouTube Collaboration Channel: "5 Frequent Failures".  Each of us uploads a 4-6 minute video on a different day of the week (my day is Monday), where we talk a little about our lives and then pose questions or challenges to each other.  We just started this week and I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!

You can watch my first video above and you can visit our site to subscribe to our channel and watch the others' videos:  


Happy Viewing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS CONCEPT. This is really cool! If you ever need a replacement, I'll happily frequently fail.