Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Energizer Lithium Batteries

There aren’t many products I would endorse as enthusiastically as these batteries. Most of you can sympathize with the problem of digital cameras sucking the life out of batteries like nothing else. I had rechargeable batteries for a while, but after over a year, I think I’d pretty much gotten all the life I could out of them. Using normal AA batteries, I could maybe get through a day of sustained camera-use. And then Holly sent me these Energizer Lithium Batteries. The packaging advertised lasting up to 11 times longer than regular batteries in digital cameras. I was quite skeptical of that claim, but it turns out it’s true! I’ve been using these batteries since November and I’m still only on my 2nd pair. That’s 4 months on just 4 batteries. My expectations were not only met, but exceeded! These things are amazing!

No comments: