Wednesday, February 28, 2007

iPod Shuffle

I bought my Shuffle right before I left for Kyrgyzstan so I wouldn’t have to bring all my CDs, and because it was a lot cheaper than a real iPod. There are benefit numbers 1 and 2. But I’ve found that it’s cool in so many more ways! First of all, it is also a flash drive and can store data, so I use it to take emails I’ve written ahead of time to the internet café, and to post pictures on my blog. It’s currently also being used for the precious transport of Lost, Season 2 episodes from Chris & Malinda’s computer in Talas to my computer in Jon-Aryk. In addition to all this, the battery charges simply by being plugged into a USB port on any computer. Because it spends plenty of time plugged in, I have never once had the battery die on me. So whether it’s listening to music, sending emails, or transporting files, this thing is an all-purpose wonder. Worth every penny!

No comments: