Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lisa's Top 20

Here it is! What you’ve all been waiting for! The list of the Top 20 items Lisa has found to be most useful in Kyrgyzstan. Some are necessities, while others are things I use a lot or things I’ve discovered are just great to have around! Most of them I didn’t expect to be so indispensable. I’ve left off the obvious items, such as computer, Bible, deodorant, etc. to avoid being trite. So please don’t send me any hate mail questioning my personal hygiene or the eternal destination of my soul because of items that didn’t make the list :-). Instead, enjoy this small insight into my life and make a mental note for your future trip to Central Asia!

In no particular order (I thought about ordering them, but with such a diverse set of items, it would have been far too difficult)…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow lisa. I-COULD-NOT-BE-YOU. but you rock for it sis :)
luvBekah